BUYERS RIGHT TO CANCEL: If you wish to cancel this Agreement, you may cancel by mailing or delivering written notice by certified or registered mail to the address shown on the top of this agreement. The notice must say that you do not wish to be bound by this Agreement and MUST BE DELIVERED OR MAILED BEFORE MIDNIGHT OF THE THIRD BUSINESS DAY AFTER YOU SIGN THIS AGREEMENT. If canceled within three business days, you will be entitled to a refund of all moneys paid. You may also cancel this Agreement if you relocate your residence further than 75 miles away from any Gunslinger Academy location or if Gunslinger Academy ceases operation. If you become disabled, you shall have the option of being relieved of the liability for payment on that portion of the contract term for which you are disabled. Requests must be accompanied by a doctor’s certificate which shall be enclosed with the written notice of disability. Gunslinger Academy may require that you be examined by another physician agreeable to you and Gunslinger Academy at its expense. If you cancel, Gunslinger Academy may keep or collect an amount equal to the fair market value of the services or use of facilities you have already received.
TERMS & CONDITIONS of Membership
• I hereby grant Gunslinger Academy permission to use my likeness in photograph(s) / video(s) in any and all of its’ publications and in any and all other media for ethical promotional purposes, whether now known or hereafter existing, controlled by Gunslinger Academy in perpetuity, and for other use by Gunslinger Academy. I will make no monetary or other claim against Gunslinger Academy for the use of the photograph(s) / video(s).
• Insufficient funds/declined payments: Please note that you will be held responsible for credit fees if your billing account has insufficient funds or declined payments. You will be charged the credit card re processing fee of $1.50 for each occurrence. You will also be charged any other fees levied by Gunslinger Academy’s financial institutions.
• Gunslinger Academy reserves the right to reschedule all Large Group, Small Group, and Personal 1 on 1 Training sessions, including practices, should severe weather occur, an emergency, or bizarre scheduling issue arise. Gunslinger Academy facilities and On-Site Training close on Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Christmas, and New Year’s Day. There is a limited schedule on New Year’s Eve, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Eve. Training sessions will be rescheduled at mutual agreed upon time within the agreement period.
• Rescheduling and cancellations for 1on1 sessions must be made 48 hours in advance to avoid being charged full price of a session.
• Rescheduling and cancellations for Small Group and Large Group sessions must be made 24 Hour in advance to avoid being charged full price of session.
• If a client skips a session without prior notice that session will not be made up.
• Your first monthly payment will be made on the FIRST DAY of your paying membership and subsequently on the 1st of the following month throughout the agreement.
TERMS & CONDITIONS Specific to Electronic Funds Transfer Payments only (EFT- Auto-payments monthly)
• Subsequent payments will be deducted every month thereafter, unless you cancel your membership (see cancellation policy below)
• All Auto-Payment Memberships require a valid credit card to be stored on a protected computer file.
• All Memberships are auto-renewing unless you opt out. If you opt out, you will pay the current membership rate at the time you return. You can increase your commitment length at any time.
• Cancellation Policy. 30-DAYS NOTICE is REQUIRED via email to Tcolston@GunslingerAcademy.com to cancel your membership OR downgrade your membership. A cancellation made within your commitment will result in a fee of $99 per month left on the contract.
TERMS & CONDITIONS Specific to Members Who Paid-In-Full Only (do not pay monthly)
• All memberships are final three days after you sign this agreement and begin on the first day of your membership.
• You can renew your current Paid-In-Full Rate for any 1on1, Small, or Large Group Training Block by resigning one month prior to the end of this agreement. 30-DAYS NOTICE is REQUIRED via email to Tcolston@GunslingerAcademy.com. There is no cancellation of Paid-In-Full Memberships. Sale is final three days after you sign this agreement and refunds cannot be issued.
• Promotional Paid-in-Full Memberships such as a 7, 10 or 21 day, one month, 8 week or 3 month front end offers are only valid for people new to Gunslinger Academy and are limited to one per person. There is no cancellation of Promotional Front-End Offers. Sale is final three days after you sign this agreement. At that point refunds cannot be issued.
Gunslinger Academy and the person filling out the training membership form, hereby agree to the terms and conditions of this contract. I authorize Gunslinger Academy to process on my account due date all charges I have incurred for the previous month, if any, as well as all monthly fees that are due for the upcoming month.